SyafiqahShafawiza . I'm in love with My Girls . What will survive of us is love

He is my everything

You are my hero,
You're my secure foundation.
When I think of you,
I'm filled with love
And fond appreciation.
You held me up when I was weak
You make me feel protected,
I'm sheltered by your care.
You're always my true friend
When I need you, you're always there.
You've been my superhero.
You have a place of honor
Deep within my heart.
A fathers love is so unique
It cannot be replaced

He is my everything. Yes E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G ! Without you,I'm nothing. He is my only Ayah in this world. I don't know how to tell the world that I love you so much, more than anything. I am thankful to Allah because He gave you to me. I have Ayah every time I need him. This post is specially made for Ayah, Shafawiza Ramli. Some people don't believe in Heroes, but they haven't meet my Ayah. Without you, where would I be ? Thank You Ayah, because you always make me feel protected.  Thanks Ayah because you are one in a million.

* Kalau ada award for the best Ayah in the world, I'll give it to you
Ayah masa muda-muda. hahaha
See, handsome kan ?
Like father like daughter lah !
.

Sincerely from your daughter,
 Syafiqah Shafawiza

0 comments: